I met Taylor on Twitter thanks to one of the many awesome writing tags out there; we can't remember if it was #amwriting or #WriteClub. But either way, we talk all the time now, and it's awesome having a writing buddy to chat with! We're always motivating each other when it comes to writing and I seriously encourage you go check out her blog. Her fiction is great.
So here's the information for the Liebster award:
Rules of the Liebster Award
-Link back the person who nominated you.
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
1. If you had 24 hours to spend however you wanted, what would you do with them?
- Oh gosh, that's hard. Money and all aside? I'd probably knock a few things off my bucket list, like skydiving and scuba diving. Not the most riveting answer, I know, but I can barely even fathom being able to do whatever I want!
- When I started writing with the girls over at LTWF, I noticed that they all had blogs and decided to make one for myself to link to in my bio. I wanted somewhere to log my progress as a writer, post excerpts, connect with other writers, and create an internet presence for myself beyond my Facebook and Twitter... and a blog was the best way to do all of that in one!
- Sometimes. I find it hard to write to music that has lyrics; it's hard enough sorting out all the words in my head in silence, let alone while listening to somebody else's! I've started compiling playlists in Spotify for my works though, and for my fantasy novels I generally like to listen to stuff like Howard Shore's LOTR scores and other medieval-y stuff.
- That's hard to say. Honestly, I think a lot of it comes from my love for anime when I was younger (I totally think Pokemon has something to do with my fascination for "elementals!") But as for present-day inspiration, I honestly think it comes from reading about other writers' successes and processes.
- Some stronger will power would be nice. Hahaha.
- I'd say my Fleeting excerpt. I loved seeing people on Twitter I never expected to read it telling me how much they enjoyed it and wanted to see more! You guys are the best.
- I have always been a huge fan of the "long-neck" and I don't know why. All they do is munch on trees but they were my favorite dino as a child.
- Man that's tough. Probably Game of Thrones?
- After reading The Paris Wife, I'd want to be Hemingway's first wife Hadley so I could smack him around a little bit. What a jerk.
I don't read many blogs, honestly, so my list might overlap some with people who have already received the Liebster award. Just going to give back!
- Taylor Eaton
- Sean Burkett
- Skye Fairwin
- Alanna Cartier
- Stephanie Furlan
- Vanessa Di Gregorio (I think Tumblrs count?)
- Tina Jin
- Beau Barnett
- June Hur
- Kat Muniz
(I warn you now, I am not creative with this stuff).
- What is your biggest fear?
- What's your earliest memory?
- Why do you blog about what you do?
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you decide to start?
- What is your favorite blog?
- Do you think you'd survive the zombie apocalypse?
- What's your favorite story? Book, fairy tale, show, movie, whatever.
- If you could be the author of any famous book/series, which would it be?
- Who is your favorite character (again, in any medium) ever?